- About Willezy: We are not a law firm and do not provide legal advice
- Website Content
- User Content
- Prohibited Activities
- Feedback and Communication
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Limitation of Liability
- Third Party Website
- Governing Law
2. About Willezy: We are not a law firm and we do not provide legal advice
It is important to note that Willezy is not a law firm and does not provide any legal advice. The use of the Site is not a substitute for seeking legal advice. We are a digital platform that provides online Will production service through our Site. The information we provide is intended solely for your personal use and convenience, it does not constitute formal legal advice under any circumstances. For legal advice tailored to your specific situation, it is imperative that you consult a lawyer licensed to practice law in your province.
We offer simple wills wherein the user will login and complete the forms to generate the Will and Power of Attorney. In addition, we may in future introduce additional services that you can choose to purchase, these can be additional Will related forms, subscriptions to update/revise will, or access to supplementary features. If your legal matters are intricate and demand personalized legal advice, we strongly advise against using our services.
4. Website Content
This Site contains content provided by Willezy and third parties, including editorial content, personal profiles, articles, publications, pictures, videos, information, events, data, and other materials and access to various products and services provided by Willezy (the “Services”). Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Willezy.
5. User content
You are solely responsible for the content you upload to our servers, and by using our products and services, you agree to abide by the rules related to any content you upload to or generate in relation to your account on our Site.
By uploading or providing your content to this Site, you represent and warrant to and in favor of Willezy that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so. Willezy reserves the right to remove, edit, limit, or block access to any of your content at any time, and it will have no obligation to display or review your content. You are solely responsible and liable for your content. You agree not to post, provide, or upload any of your content to this site that:
- contains language or imagery that could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- is obscene, pornographic, violent, or that otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting, threatening, discriminatory, or that promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred, or bigotry;
- encourages any illegal activity (including terrorism) or incites racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offense;
- is defamatory or libelous;
- unless and only to the extent otherwise expressly provided in any other agreement between you and Willezy, relates to commercial activities, including sales, competitions and advertising, or links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers;
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, trojan horses, worm programs, or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage, limit the functionality of, or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment; or contains any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept, or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Willezy or otherwise;
- itself, or the posting of which, infringes any person’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; or
- shows another person if such Content was created or distributed without that person’s express consent
In connection with your content, you affirm, represent, and warrant the following:
- You confirm that the content you upload and how Willezy uses it, in line with these terms and the Services, won’t break any laws or violate anyone else’s rights, including privacy and intellectual property;
- You assure that all the content and information you provide to us, regarding yourself is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge
Willezy accepts no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Account Content or Estate Plan Content that you, or any other user or third party, post or share over the Services. Hence, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstance will we be liable to you, or any third party, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages whether based in contract, tort, negligence or any other legal basis, arising out of or in connection with the Site or Services; provided, however, this limitation of liability shall not apply to any fraud, criminal misconduct, wilful misconduct, gross negligence, or malicious or dishonest acts or omissions.
7. Prohibited Activities
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system to access the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Willezy servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that Willezy grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from publicly accessible web pages at willezy.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services;
- using the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Services;
- accessing any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Services; or
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein
If you breach any of the clauses, THEN we may, in our sole discretion, take any or all of the following actions:
- terminate your account
- suspend your access to the Service
- sue you for breach of contract
- seek any other legal remedies available to us
The Service provided is subject to a fee as indicated on the Site, along with applicable taxes. These fees will be processed at the time of checkout. Willezy reserves the right to change the fees without prior notice. At present, payment processing services for the service are facilitated by Stripe, and are governed by the Stripe Services Agreement. By using this service, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Stripe Services Agreement. A copy of the Stripe Services Agreement can be shared to you upon request.
We may later introduce other services that may be subject to additional fees as indicated on the Site. These fees will be processed at the time of checkout and subsequently charged according to the Site’s disclosure. Willezy reserves the right to change any fees without prior notice.
Willezy typically does not issue refunds or credits for the service or any other services. However, Willezy reserves the right to issue refunds or credits at its sole discretion. In case you wish to claim a refund, you can reach out to us through the contact form and based on your rationale we may initiate the refund.
9. Feedback and Communication
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments, suggestions, ideas, and materials for improvements to the Site, the Content, and the Services (“Feedback”). You may submit feedback by contacting us via email or through the contact page of this Site or by other means of communication. Any feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting feedback to us, you automatically grant Willezy a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, display, and publish such feedback for any purpose, without compensation to you, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future. You acknowledge and agree that Willezy may assign, transfer, or sublicense the above license to any person, including its affiliates and successors, without any further approval by you.
Willezy does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you via email or otherwise through this Site. Any email communications made by you via email or otherwise through this Site will be at your own risk and liability.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILLEZY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WILLEZY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WILLEZY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, PRIVATE, OR CONFIDENTIAL, OR THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES WILL NOT CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, NETWORKS, SERVERS, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT. WILLEZY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT ANY RESULTS, WHETHER IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM WILLEZY OR THROUGH THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
12. Limitation of Liability
14. Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to third party websites. Willezy does not endorse, recommend, or control any third party websites and is not responsible for their content or availability. Your use of third party websites is at your own risk and liability.
16. Governing Law